Friday 12 June 2009

I am still here..

Yes - I am still here... just not scrapping alot... Life has been VERY hectic and tiring... with less than 6 weeks to go until Bugalugs arrives I don't imagine things will change much.. but I am somewhat inspired after my trip to Brisbane... here is something i did while I was over there...
Using the new Making Memories IDO range and Prima... YUMMMM!



I am going to try and do the SKETCH challenge that Kathleen created for the shop.. if you want to have a go head to www.sfth.typepad.com to check it out... it is really easy... and a quick way to get a Layout done..

Have to go and get my PJ's and Uggies on for our Girls Night In at SFTH.... what a good night to do it.. it is FREEZING!!!

Hopefully not so long btn posts this time :-)!!

Happy Scrappin!
Jenae

No comments: