Wednesday 17 June 2009

Crazy Isn't it

When the mojo is flowing.... it is FLOWING...

I have had this idea in my head since before I went to Brisbane... and today was the day that it HAD to be done... I chose scrapping over folding the mountain of washing that is sitting there waiting... naughty i know... but hey it isn't going anywhere :-)

So here it is... This one is using Crate Paper ORBIT Collection, K& Co 3D Stickers and of course my best friend... PRIMA Stars & Flowers...


I hope you are all having a great week... have to pack up this mess and go and get my girl from school now...
Don't forget to check out the Sketch Challenge I posted earlier too...
Jenae




3 comments:

Sue-ann said...

Wow! You're on a roll!! Great work xxx

On my way... said...

Fabulous Jenae!!! Love love love all the bits! So much to look at!
xx

Scossie Jane said...

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl Jenae.

See you soon for lots of cuddles (the baby!!!)

hugs xx