Saturday 13 June 2009

Just Train Crazy..

Okay don't fall off your chairs!! Yes.. 2 posts in 2 days... these photos aren't fantastic... but I was so excited to finish this one off that I just about fell off my chair!!
This is a Train Mini Book that I started over in Brisbane... and really needed to finish it... and Cooper LOVES it... so much that he wanted to sleep with it... but i thought that wouldn't be such a good idea :-)
So this is using the absolutely divine GRAPHIC 45 Playtime Past range of papers... I have fallen in love with Graphic 45 recently... can't wait to play with some of their other Papers... Sue-Ann has some more that she is making another mini book with... can't wait to see what she comes up with!!
So - here it is...



Hope that you are having a good weekend... now I need to do some REAL work... :-)

Thanks for looking,

Jenae

2 comments:

On my way... said...

Oh it looks fab Jenae!! It's come together so well, Cooper must love it!
xx

Kathy said...

wow this is lovely