Thursday 29 January 2009

Creativity is FLOWING..

Hi There,
Well my creativity seems to be flowing at the moment... must be the promise of all of the new CHA products....

I was scrapping with Kaiya yesterday and had to finish this LO.. that is what i want to do in the next few weeks, try and finish some LOs that have been hanging around for a while.. but the class load is about to ramp up.. so we will see how we go...

This one is using Basic Grey, Prima and RW Laser Cut Chipboard and lots of Distress Embossing Powder and Distress Stickles... I was aiming for a beachy/sandy effect... hope you like it.. can't seem to get a great photo.. but we will go with this one!

beach beauty


I hope you alll have a good day.. i am hoping to get another LO done tonight... have an idea rolling around in btn my ears... scary....
Happy Scrappin
Jenae
x

No comments: