Monday 19 January 2009

Yes.. I am alive.. :-)

Hi there,
What a hectic time it has been!! Sorry but there has just been no time for any inspiring scrapbooking of late.. In btn Christmas, my birthday, Kaiya's birthday and Paul's birthday... it was just all too much.. Not to mention the fact that I have been VERY tired... for those of you that don't know.. i am up the duff again with #3.. due in July.. so VERY excited about that too!

Actually I lie.. i have ben doing quite a bit of scrapbooking.. just all for classes.. so if you want to see those you will have to drop in to the shop.. but here is one that I can share..

Sue-ann and i went to SFTH to scrap yesterday... and while she managed to bowl over 2 layouts with ease I managed to get this one finished and started another... so hopefully will be able to get something more posted soon. I actually started the LO before Christmas...


Hope everyone is well... will be back soooon i promise!!!
Jenae






4 comments:

Sue-ann said...

Yay! Finally an update! :)
It was a good day yesterday, thanks!
Love your layout too :)
xxx

On my way... said...

Oh yummo Jenae!! Love all the layers, looks gorgeous!

Glad your back, hope to catch up soon!

xx

On my way... said...

Me again :) Just wanted to let ya know I've popped a little something on my blog for ya!
xx

Kathy said...

these are lovely