Wednesday 22 October 2008

Busy Days

What a couple of weeks. Things have been really hectic... with not alot of time for much at all - but yesterday I got some time to do what I love best (other than scrapping of course)... take photos!! I have managed to edit these with a few different programs and fixes... LOTS of fun..










I took about 255 photos... so there will be plenty of scrapping out of this shoot!! I have also had some time to do some scrapping... here is one I have to show the other is still lacking a title.. will post it as soon as it is finished..



Using the gorgeous Offbeat Range from Basic Grey and the new Granola lettering.. LOVE all of the new collections!!

Right - off to bed for me... need to try and have an early night one of these days!!

Jenae





1 comment:

On my way... said...

Beautiful photo's Jenae! Looks like a very successful shoot :) Looking forward to seeing the resulting LO's.

xx