Sunday 9 November 2008

Creative Time

Wow... what a weekend. I had some FANTASTIC creative time at a retreat... it was SO good! Just to get away and not have the demands of Mummy this and Mummy that!!

So I only managed to finish 2 layouts... the other 2 I will certainly post when I am done..

The first one was actually a challenge using Collage Press Papers... I just LOOOVE the new Tim Holtz Masks... yummo!!

And this one using Making Memories & Creative Imaginations Papers... these are photos of the kids first Halloween... there was a party at one of our neighbours houses... so what a chance to dress up and have some photos!! This LO took me about 7 hours... but what fun I had... it was fantastic to sit back and create without a real time limit... well depending on how long my red bull would last!!
Here are some close up details of the LO.


Anyway I best be off to bed... don't actually know how I am still keeping my eyes open..!!
Have a great week.. hopefully will manage to post some more here soon!!
Jenae

2 comments:

On my way... said...

Oh yummo! Masks you say...hrmmm....might have to get me some of those!

xx

Sue-ann said...

Noice work luvvy!!! :-)