Sunday 30 August 2009

Therapy.

That is what I had last night... Therapy 0f the Scrapbooking and Friend kind. I had a wonderful night spent with 2 great friends (Sue-ann & Georgia). It was Sue-ann's birthday - so of course we had to celebrate with a couple (or maybe more) glasses of wine... It was great girly time which is long overdue.. it made me feel human again!! (not so much this morning...hehe)

I managed to get a layout finished too...!! I am really happy with this one. I challenged myself not to distress... and I am really happy with the finished product. Using Pink Paislee Fetching papers & embelishments, 7 Gypsies embelishments and RW Laser Cuts Chipboard word... I scrapped my 'Little Devil'. Hope you like it :-)!


My next layout must be of Kaiya... took some fabulous photos of her over the last couple of days... can't wait to scrap them!

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday... I am off to have a nana nap - just like everyone else in this house :-)

Jenae
x

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Yippeeeee! Congrats on the acceptance for been published. Well deserved Jenae as it's a gorgeous layout! Sonia x