Monday 24 August 2009

Miss Amelie

I have finally had some me time.. which was great... armed with a very small stash of stuff I headed to Georgias and spent some time scrapping. Sue-ann came along too.. Their layouts were gorgeous as always :-)! It was a great night and I got a layout done to boot.. wouldn't say it is my best layout ever.. but I am happy with it none the less.. if nothing else the subject is GORGEOUS... :-). Not to mention Coopers greasy fingerprints on it... that'll teach me for leaving the Layouts on the Kitchen Table :-)
Hope to get some more done soon!
Thanks for looking - thats if anyone still is :-)
Jenae
x

PS - I just noticed i have had 2000 hits on my blog... woohoo!! I guess you must still be looking... Excitement plus... Might have to put a RAK together to celebrate... stay tuned :-)

PPS Make sure you head to Prima for this giveaway too... wouldn't you LOVE to receive all of this in the mail one day.. i know i would..

1 comment:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Gorgeous layout Jenae...and at least you know now, you have ONE reader (hahah i'm sure there's more!)