Thursday 21 August 2008

My Holiday Scrapping

So - I got a fair amount done on my holiday... well for me anyway!!
I started this holiday album... here is the cover and pages I have managed to complete so far... I used a Maya Rd 8x8 Binder Album... Yummo!!!






Here are some previews of the layouts that I have done for classes at the shop - as soon as the class has passed I will post the full LO's...


You Are My Joy

My 3 Loves
As usual I have come back really motivated to scrap - so will try and put some other bits together over the weekend!!
If you want to check out some of my holiday happy snaps - have a look at the next post!
Take Care
Jenae

2 comments:

On my way... said...

Oooo, love the album! Glad you managed to get some "Me" time on ur holiday :)

On my way... said...

Oooo, love the album! Glad you managed to get some "Me" time on ur holiday :)