Sunday 31 August 2008

Basic Grey Trio Canvases

Its official - I have fallen in love with the new Basic Grey :-)

I sat down and created 3 quick 8x8 canvases on Thursday and I am currently working on another 20"x30" canvas... This is all for me though... i really felt the need to get something on the walls at our new house... so here is the first addition..




As you can see they are very simple - but I love them...

In a very creative mood (i have to be seeing as I haven't done anything for my DH for Fathers Day) so off to the shop and lunch with my girlfriends - then back to scrap!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Jenae

2 comments:

On my way... said...

Goegeous Jenae! Love the colours, and you've taken some beautiful photo's :)

Scossie Jane said...

Beaut trio Jenae, - and the photos are gorgeous - great memories xx