Sunday 6 July 2008

I managed to Scrap... YAY!!!!!!!!!

Here is my BG Euphoria Layout. I have been dying to use the new Riff Raff Chipboard as well.. so have incorporated the Corners and Angel Wings...

Enjoy.. :-)




Have more photos that are crying out to be used with these products so hopefully will get a chance tomorrow night... as I need to get the one that i REEEEEEAAAALLLYYY want to do printed out again in B&W..

I have my first 'Scrappin The Boys' class on Tuesday night... I can't wait!! It is going to be so much fun!! We will all return to our childhood!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend... I have next weekend off work!! Yeah!! Hopefully I might get something accomplished around the house other than the housework..

Happy Scrappin!
Jenae

2 comments:

JITHIN said...

hai jenae,i saw your BG Euphoria Layout and i like it very much .

On my way... said...

Gorgeous, love the sewing (excuse the serial posting, Ive just discovered this whole blogging thing!).
Cheers
Kat