Tuesday 15 July 2008

Girls Night Out...

On Saturday night I went to T'Annes house to work on the web page... which wasn't a great success as I had Little Miss Kaiya with me... But it turned out to be a fantastic night. Kaiya got her hair and makeup done while drinking her 'Shirley Temple' and then dressed up in some of T'Annes clothes and we all attended a ball.. hehe.. it was great.. She loves her Aunty T'Anne... here are some photos... which are all a bit blurry...! Not sure whether it was the camera or the 2 Cosmopolitans I had to drink... hehe :-)







Such a little miss... always ready to play for the camera... Heading out scrapping tonight so hoping that I finish the layout I started 2 or maybe 3 weeks ago...?? We will see.. Would also be nice to stay in and sit by the fire... :-)
Have a good week - happy scrappin!
Jenae



No comments: