Saturday 24 May 2008

My Hectic Life...

Hello,
I know, I know it has been a long time coming... yet again - but there has been SO much happening that I am finding it hard to find the time to do everything I have to do - let alone post on my blog...
We have finally moved house - Yay! It is so wonderful to have our own space again. It is surreal to be in such a big house after living on top of each other for 2 years in bunky old rentals... the kids love having so much room and just love playing in their own rooms - which is good for me... kind of limiting the mess that I have to clean up!
The great news is I have a FANTASTIC scrap room which is already being used... it hasn't even been set up yet because I am waiting for the painter to come in and finish painting!!! So I am working out of a mess at the moment - but it is great. I have my own room to retreat too with FANTASTIC light!!
Here are some layouts that I have been doing lately..





I am currently working on a BOOK OF ME which I am very excited about. I am using the new Noteworthy II 8x8 scallop album.. yummo... and notheworthy II papers... love it!

Peta, Kareena and I are going to Brisbane next week for a week of scrapping and shopping... SO can't wait. I really need the break!

I hope that everyone is well... i will update soon with my book (fingers crossed)

Jenae

No comments: