Wednesday 28 May 2008

It Must Be A Record..

2 posts in less than a week... :-)

I really just wanted to post a couple of photos that I have taken recently..

This first one is from Mothers Day... we went to lunch @ Sitella's in the Swan Valley.. the food wasn't that great but the company was... here is a rare photo of all of us out the front of Sitella's and we are all smiling... OMIGOD!!



And I went shopping @ Pumpkin Patch yesterday.. always a trap.. but I was playing with my macro lens on my camera and I took some great photos of Kaiya...








Off to Brisbane for work on Tuesday next week too... so needless to say I am VERY excited!! Can't wait to get some more inspiration!!

I have also been doing alot of scrapping since we have moved house... i am sure my husband can't remember what I look like :-)... here are a couple of bits..

Using the Kaiser Fairy Princess Castle...





New MM Noteworthy II


Hope you enjoy and life is well!
Thanks for looking!
Jenae

No comments: