Sunday 16 September 2007

Getting Organised

Well - what a weekend... My beautiful boy Coopers 2nd Birthday... will post photos soon! We had a wonderful time on Saturday as a family... then today we went to Castledare Miniature Railway and had a big family do... picnic etc, the kids loved it playground and grass and MUD a plenty!!

I have known for a LONG while that I needed to get my Scrap Area sorted.. I barely use it - I tend to scrap on a small square coffee table in front of the TV, when I have 2 desks and plenty of space on a mezzanine that I don't use - quite simply because it is a MESS. It is kind of out of sight out of mind, I'll get to that later... but I have so much stuff now that I don't even know what I have!! So last week I got 'Organisation Tips for Scrapbookers'. Friday night I started to read it. Last night I read it some more... this afternoon when I got home - i decided it was time to tackle it. Let me tell you I knew it was going to be a big job - just not this big. And CONFUSING... how do you organise your stuff?? In colours or themes, by brand or use??? I have that many tools, where to do I put them? My Cricut Expressions (my new baby) my cuttlebug, my sewing machine, my templates... ARGH.... I think I have jumped into this all to soon, my DH will vouch for me as to what a mess it is - but it is looking better because I have gotten rid of a lot of rubbish...

If there are any suggestions out there let me know... everyone has their personal choices.. it may just help me a bit..!

Back to my book.. because I am in need of ALOT more help...?!?!

Jenae

No comments: