Monday 10 September 2007

Bits and Pieces

Hi There,
Don't you just love the simple things in life? I do.. I had one of those weekends. My Grandma celebrated her 80th Birthday. She is a simple person, who has never needed alot - and has taught me the true meaning of family, as passed down by my Mum. Here is a quick snap of my mum (on the left) with my Grandma and Aunty Les. I love them all dearly..



This next photo is of Kaiya with her 2nd Cousin Tulliah. They had an absolute ball all weekend - with Tulliah playing 'Mum'. They only see each other a couple of times a year - but it seems like they have never been apart..



Then my MIL and FIL came up to visit yesterday and bought Kaiya and Cooper a Bubble Blower each. It is a noisy contraption that blows the bubbles for you.. They were both in fits of laughter.. here is a snap of Cooper.. he had a real belly laugh going on! Again - it made me think of the Simple things like BUBBLES... so much fun...


Then when I came home tonight - Kaiya was crying because she couldn't watch 'Futurama'. A show that we have decided best not be viewed by the kids. Kaiya being upset caused a major stir in me. It made me realise how much I thrive on coming home to a happy house. I didn't get my cuddles from her, and I had to tell her off - I had no 'good' time with her. I was almost in tears. Cooper on the other hand was all ready for cuddles - and a sing song before bed.. which was wonderful. I love my kids... and seeing them upset really makes you realise that parenting has so many ups and downs!!

Anyway - enough rambling - here are a few LO's that I have done over the last week or so... hope you enjoy them!

Using Bazill 12x12 Scallop, DCWV Nanna's Kids Paper, Chip Chatter Lettering, K & Co Chipboard Embellishments


Using Rusty Pickle Mayflower Papers, Bazzill 6x12" Rectangle and Collections Chipboard Bird and Lettering

Using Daisy D's paper and embellishments. Collections Chipboard.


Here is a preview of my QUICK CANVAS class that is being held at SFTH.



Make sure you book in now - this class is already filling up!

Have a good week!

Jenae


















No comments: