Sunday 20 June 2010

Back From The Dead..

Many thought it never would never happen again...... (even me).. but here it is... I have scrapped. My MOJO decided that it would pay a visit... It was dragged out and given a slap by great friend and scrapping buddy Georgia today while we had an all day scrapfest at her place. My goal for today was to complete something for me... and after 11 months, and 1 layout of my precious girl, I decided it was time that she featured centre stage!

Thanks to a sketch over at The Colour Room by Ingvild Bolme, 6 hours later... this is the finished product... using YUMMY Little Yellow Bicycle, and some goodies that Georgia bought back for me from her recent trip to Brissie...





Thankyou for coming back.. lets hope it isn't so long between scraps this time!!
Happy Scrappin!
Jenae
x


4 comments:

georgia keays said...

fabulous, fabulous, fabulous Jenae :-) and don't worry, i've had a chat with your mojo and she has promised to come out and play more often! G x

On my way... said...

This really is gorgeous Jenae!! I adore the colors, all the little details - looking forward to seeing more of ur work again :D

xx

Wendy said...

WOW! Welcome back to blogland Jenae!!! Gorgeous LO, love all the layering and how blue are your baby girls eyes!! just beautiful!! :)

Sarah aka Byclops said...

What a gorrrgeous page!!!