Saturday 7 November 2009

Hi There,
I had the most wonderful time last night and I didn't touch a single photo... I made some cards!! Using the DIVINE new Making Memories Christmas Range - Mistletoe... It arrived at the shop on Thursday and I simply could not resist taking home the paper to play with... there is glitter, flocking & foil involved in this line and it really is SO pretty that you may not want to cut it up...I did.. and this is what I came up with..




The range, including yummy embellishments is available now at SFTH. Make sure you get in there and get some before it flies off the shelves...!
I am feeling rather creative - so hoping to start (and maybe finish) a layout tonight.. we will see where the day takes me.. (which is Food Shopping to start with)
Hope you have a great weekend & thanks for looking...
Happy Scrappin!
Jenae
x

2 comments:

Georgia Keays said...

wow jenae these are STUNNING, i am so getting me some of that paper :-)

Sue-ann said...

Nice cards Jenae... glad to see you're getting back into it xx