Monday 23 June 2008

Photo Play...

Yay! I have had some time to scrap... here are some previews for my class in July and August ... let me tell you how much fun I am having scrapping my boy - always thought it was hard.. now I am learning to let go and go with the flow... check them out below

Scrapping The Boys - July
Scrapping The Boys - July
Scrapping The Boys - August

Have been playing around with some new plugins in Adobe.. loving it!! :-) Just need to scrap them now... :-) Can't wait!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Here they are.. enjoy..








Hope you all have a great week... I am looking forward to another full on week at the shop...!! Hope to get scrapping at some point!
Jenae



1 comment:

Scossie Jane said...

Love these photo's Jenae, the children are gorgeous, as always.
BTW - you've been TAGGED - hope you don't mind.
Visit my blog for "the rules" xx