Sunday 1 July 2007

Finally... some more LO's!!

I know I have been VERY slack - but here are some more LO's. My DH took the kids out yesterday morning so I managed to get 2 pages dones with the GORGEOUS new Making Memories Paper... Others that I have done recently as well.. as you can see I don't get much time to scrap!!
Using Scenic Route Papers and chipboard & Jenni Bowlin Rubons

Using Basic Grey Papers, Foofala Buttons and Bazzill Scallop

Using NEW Making Memories FLOCKED paper (YUMMO!!), Patterned Paper, Buttons & Ribbon, Scrap FX Chipboard and Various Flowers


Using MM Flocked and Patterned Paper MM Ribbon, MM Flower & Buttons, MM Flocked Lettering & Bazzill Scallop.

I hope you enjoy.. I promise to do more.. My next project is a Collections Circle Journal, inspired by the lovely Jenny and a layout revolving around the song 'True Colours'. It came on while I was scrapping yesterday and I burst into tears thinking of my beautiful kids... (hormones... gotta love 'em!)
Anyway - gotta run!!
Happy Scrappin!
Love
Jenae










No comments: